SRAMcc is working to rebuild it’s calendar of annual events after the COVID crisis. This is the planned list we are aiming for (as at 20th March 2021) but obviously we will need to stay flexible depending on how the lockdown regulations are eased by the Government.
- 10 May 2021 – AGM (Virtual on Zoom).
- 22 May 2021 – Cheddar Gorge ride – a long days ride to the Gorge and back via Glastonbury (about 125 miles).
- 25 May 2021 – Danebury 10 mile TT (Andover Wheeler Interclub (TBC).
- 24 June 2021 Longleat club ride – Annual Thursday evening Solstice club ride to Longleat (about 55 miles).
- 26 June 2021 – 100 miles Salisbury Century ride.
- 10 & 11 July 2021 – SRAMcc Road and Gravel weekend – details yet to be worked out, but hopefully a club social weekend with road and off road rides, and a BBQ/Social element built in.
- 5 September 2021 – Isle of Wight ride – 75 miles around the Isle of Wight, with the option of adding another 40 miles by riding to and from the Southampton Ferry terminal.
- 19 September 2021 – SRAMcc TT.